Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For some reason I can't comment on my own blog, so...

I'll just reply here :)
Anonymous: what is this 'bronze effect'? Unless you're talking sepia pictures, I have no idea.
Tom: you may laugh at me, but I'm using a regular digital camera, Sony Cyber-Shot (8.1 mega pixels). I know that a professional camera has a gazillion advantages, but I have just begun to explore photography, and I wont be able to afford a better camera for quite a while.
Everyone: Thank you for your lovely comments!


P.S: I think I caught a cold somewhere... ugh..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katya- Thats cool. You won't be able to shoot in RAW, so just worry about getting the best images you can in your JPEGS.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katya,

    Sometmes if I can't leave a comment when I am in blogger, I will visit my site from the internet and then I can leave a comment that way. Blogger gremlins. You changed your profile pic. I love warblers-can't wait until spring migration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katya, Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. I had never tried to leave a comment on my own blog so I tried it and it worked for me. I had put myself down as a follower so that may be how it's done. You are doing good with your photography. I have noticed if I use a photo editing site my picture looks better if I sharpen it a bit as my last step.
    Have a nice weekend. Helen

    ReplyDelete